Clinical Training Coordinator
7/29/2014 10:59:00 AM
Large, high volume ophthalmology practice in North Georgia is seeking the services of a dynamic and effective Clinical Training Coordinator.
Summary of Responsibilities: Utilize your expertise to establish coordinate and maintain a comprehensive training program for new and incumbent clinical staff members. In addition you will work with the Clinical Director in regards to specific clinical services, programs and assignments and assists with coordination of daily operations. With delegated authority, interview and recommend selection of applicants, train new employees, assign and schedule work, act upon leave request, provide input on performance evaluations, and recommend disciplinary action. Under Clinical Director's general directions, exercise advanced technical knowledge ophthalmology and patient care.
Essential Job Functions:
« Supervise staff development as directed and initiate outlined training programs.
» Assist with recruitment process for clinical staff in coordination with Clinical Director.
• Assist Clinical Director in reviewing, revising, and implementing new policies as required.
• Operate or fill in as Ophthalmic Technician as needed.
» Provides clinical orientation of new staff.
» Work closely with other staff to ensure smooth, daily clinic operations.
• Assists with interview process and recommends selection of applicants, train new employees, assign and schedule work, act upon leave requests, provide input on annual performance evaluations and recommend disciplinary action as directed by Clinical Director.
• Must be able to work flexible hours based on clinic needs . Overtime may be required. Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
• Exceptional human relations skills.
• Ability to create a trustworthy and comfortable environment for patients.
• Ability to work with interruptions and to manage multiple priorities.
• Maintaining patient confidentiality.
• Ability to effectively function as part of a work team.
» Must demonstrate a positive work attitude, work habits at all times.
• Ability to organize and prioritize time.
Minimum Education Requirements
• Completion of an ophthalmic technician program AND five years of ophthalmic experience AND certification appropriate for the clinical specialty; Certified Ophthalmic Tech OR_equivalent education/experience,
Minimum Background Requirements
• 1-3 years in Physician Practice or like experience.
• 1-3 years management experience preferred.
Qualified and interested applicants can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Apply Online: https://localeyesite.com/job/clinical-training-coordinator-0709-georgia-ga-7647
See more Ophthalmology Jobs, Optometry Jobs, and Optical Jobs at www.localeyesite.com
>>> Back to Jobs listing