Ophthalmology Clinical Nurse Coordinator
8/20/2014 11:45:00 PM
Depending on Experience
~Ophthalmology Clinical Nurse Coordinator for Multi-Specialty ASC in Hillsboro, Oregon.
• Responsible for all Ophthalmic nursing services (pre-op, OR, PACU); providing surgical expertise, fostering teamwork, setting directions and accountability, and maintain regulatory compliance throughout the surgical specialty.
• Monday through Friday operations with growing volumes, high patient satisfaction, and a nursing team looking for an energetic, knowledgeable, & hands-on leader.
• Work collaboratively with the physician owners, and Management Company.
• A 17,000 square-foot, 4 room, state of the art facility.
• The center is a partnership with physician owners, local hospital, and Management Company.
• Procedures performed include General Surgery, Ophthalmology, ENT, Orthopedics, Pain Management and Gastroenterology. .
• AAAHC accredited.
Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to set priorities, and provide daily operational guidance, as well as foster teamwork.
• Ability to provide direction to others that is clear, concise, and promotes efficiency through out all the clinical areas of the facility.
• Ability to communicate clearly with staff, patients, families, co-workers, physicians, and others.
Apply Online: https://localeyesite.com/job/ophthalmology-clinical-nurse-coordinator-0520-hillsboro-or-7355
See more Ophthalmology Jobs, Optometry Jobs, and Optical Jobs at www.localeyesite.com
>>> Back to Jobs listing
• Hands on operational experience within an OR, preferably an ASC.
• Management experience preferred.
• Current RN License.
• Successful completion of BLS, and ACLS within 90 days of employment.
• Physical requirements are strenuous with the ability to lift and transfer, push, pull and full body range of motion for patients in excess of 100 pounds.
If you are looking for a new and challenging position, then we would like to hear from you.