8/1/2014 5:16:00 PM
~~Clinical Office Supervisor
St. Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute is looking to hire an experienced Clinic Supervisor to join our team at our Tarpon Springs location!
About St. Luke's:
St. Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute is a multi-subspecialty ophthalmology practice with 18 MD’s and nearly 350 employees located in beautiful Tampa Bay, Florida. With six locations spread over four counties in the Tampa Bay area and a seventh location at The Villages in central Florida, St. Luke’s offers outstanding professional opportunities to our employees. In addition to our multi-subspecialty ophthalmology practice, our service lines include plastic surgery, aesthetic skin care, Mohs dermatology, and hearing services.
St. Luke’s has a long-standing reputation of excellence and for delivering outstanding patient care. Our surgeons are front-runners in their fields. In fact, many of the innovations that have made cataract surgery one of the safest medical procedures performed today were developed at St. Luke’s.
Our home office is a 78,000 square foot facility located in Tarpon Springs, with additional locations in Spring Hill, Bayonet Point, St. Petersburg, Tampa, Clearwater, and The Villages. We offer on-site surgical care at our Tarpon Springs, Clearwater and The Villages locations.
Please visit our website to learn more about St. Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute: http://www.stlukeseye.com/
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced supervisor to assist in overseeing clinical staff and managing patient care issues and operations. Reporting to the Director of Clinical Operations, responsibilities include:
• Supervising ophthalmic technician and assistants assigned to the floor business unit
• Managing clinic schedules to minimize patient wait and maximize staff efficiency
• Responsible for training, compliance, and staff performance reviews. Makes recommendations for change in accordance with established goals
• Advising the Director of Clinical Operations on continuous quality improvement strategies
• Assists with implementing and establishing policies and procedures and enforcing clinic protocols
• Perform general duties and other functions as required or assigned including special projects or duties as requested by Director of Clinical Operations
Qualifications / Job Duties:
• Prior management / supervisory experience required, highly preferably in Ophthalmology or Health Care
• Advanced (COT level) clinical skills and experience highly preferred
• Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with physicians/staff/patients
• Skilled in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion and decision making to achieve organizational objectives
• Must be able to use office equipment (e.g. computer, telephone, copier) and technical including MS Office Suite; EMR / EHR experience a plus
• Must be mobile in an office environment; frequent standing, walking, sitting, bending
Apply Online: https://localeyesite.com/job/clinical-supervisor-0801-tarpon-springs-fl-7280
See more Ophthalmology Jobs, Optometry Jobs, and Optical Jobs at www.localeyesite.com
>>> Back to Jobs listing